1. Use Of Service By You:We urge you not to use any services provided on this website for any unlawful or prohibited purposes. Such purposes includes but not limited to below,
You do not use our services to abuse, harass, and threaten or to intimidate any other user or company. You comply with your local laws regarding acceptable content provided online.You acknowledge that the Service on this website contains information, articles, reviews that are copyright of Gamescover.net and is believed to be precise and true. Allimages, wallpapers and video clips are believed to be free material on internet. You agree to comply with all copyright laws and any copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through the Service.
2. Note to Parents:To best of our knowledge, some of the content on this website is for mature audience. Your child might be exposed to certain type of content that is age 13 or 18+. We encourage parents to supervise their children while using services on this website. And properly communicate with them what sort of content would be inappropriate for them while visiting other sites of similar nature.
3. Copyright Policy:We respect intellectual rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on this website that might constitute copyright infringement, then please notify us ASAP and we will take notice of it in our earliest convenience. Please send email to [webmaster].[at].[gamescover].[net] with subject “Copyright Infringement”. You may notify us by providing the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512)
• an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or trademark interest;
• a description of the copyrighted work(s) or trademark(s) that you claim has been infringed;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service; a link to article or image
• your address, telephone number, and email address;
• a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
• a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or trademark owner or authorized to act on the copyright or trademark owner’s behalf.
If we believe your complaint is valid and site is violating copyrights, then we will remove content in our earliest convenience; your patience will be highly appreciated